EA CEO Says Battlefield Will Come Back In An "Entirely New Way"

Despite all the problems with Battlefield 2042, Electronic Arts CEO Andrew Wilson says that the franchise will be a “meaningful part” of the publisher’s future.

As part of EA’s latest investor report, Wilson frequently spoke of Battlefield, acknowledging the difficulties that Battlefield 2042 faced during its launch (via GamesRadar). Wilson talked about taking “ownership,” and “building […] for the future,” of several of its major brands, notably Battlefield Come from Sports betting site VPbet . He also believes that EA has the “ability to bring Battlefield back in an entirely new way in the future,” though he didn’t mention what that means exactly.

Diablo 4 PvP Explained – How The Fields Of Hatred Works

Player versus player combat, or PvP for short, is a major feature in Diablo 4. Of course, players can choose whether or not to participate in PvP, as it’s a totally optional feature within the game. If some fans want to stick solely with the main story and PvE elements of Diablo 4, they are completely free to do so. However, those that want to venture into PvP will need to head to the Fields of Hatred in Sanctuary. This is a part of the world map in Diablo 4 and it’s solely where PvP takes place. The Fields of Hatred are located in the Dry Steppes region of the map and are found just north of the desert of Kehjistan. If you want to learn more about what goes on in the Fields of Hatred and exactly how PvP works in Diablo 4, you have come to the right place.

How PvP works in Diablo…

Barcelona interested in Arsenal centre-back William Saliba

Barcelona are interested in signing William Saliba from Arsenal in the summer transfer window, according to . The report has claimed that Arsenal and France international centre-back Saliba is among the defenders that La Liga giants Barcelona are following in case they fail to secure the services of Jules Kounde from Spanish rivals Sevilla in the summer transfer window.

Former La Liga and UEFA Champions League winners Barcelona are keen on signing Kounde this summer, but they are facing stiff competition from Chelsea. The Blues’ offer to Sevilla and to the player himself is superior to that from Barcelona, who are now looking at alternatives in case they are unable to bring the France international centre-back to Camp Nou this summer.

Saliba spent last season on loan …

Mane nears Bayern return but Coman to miss Gladbach trip

Sadio Mane will return to Bayern Munich training on Sunday having missed three months with a fibula injury, but fellow forward Kingsley Coman will miss Saturday s trip to Borussia Monchengladbach.

Mane missed Senegal s run to the last 16 of the World Cup in Qatar after being required to undergo surgery in November.

Last month, coach Julian Nagelsmann suggested the former Liverpool man could be fit to feature in Bayern s Champions League last-16 tie against Paris Saint-Germain, but he was not involved as the Bundesliga champions claimed a 1-0 first-leg lead in the French capital on Tuesday.

Mane is making progress in his recovery, though, and Nagelsmann believes heck could be involved in a matchday squad after as little as one week of full training.

He wi…

Salah and Firmino start on the bench for Liverpool as Klopp shuffles pack

Jurgen Klopp started with Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino on the bench for Liverpool s derby clash with Everton at Anfield.

Liverpool headed into Wednesday s Merseyside showdown the 234th meeting between the local rivals and the first of potentially nine matches for the Reds in December eight points clear at the top of the Premier League.

Everton, meanwhile, were sitting 17th, and a defeat, combined with a Southampton victory over Norwich City, would see them drop into the relegation zone, with Marco Silva under huge pressure at Goodison Park.

Liverpool boss Klopp, however, opted to shuffle his pack, with Salah and Firmino, who have featured in 12 and 14 league games respectively this term, both starting as substitutes.

Sadio Mane retained his place,…

Pele and Banks warn Ronaldo over Real deal

Football legends Pele and Gordon Banks both warned Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo against walking out on Champions League winners Manchester United and moving to Spanish giants Real Madrid on Saturday.

The 23-year-old forward has still four years remaining on his contract with United with whom he also won the Premiership last season and both Pele and Banks ridiculed both his and FIFA president Sepp Blatter s claims that he was being treated like a slave .

You are a slave if you work without a contract or you don t get paid, said 67-year-old Pele, who was in Stoke, central England, to unveil a statue dedicated to Banks and for a charity match for the former England goalkeeper s charity foundation.

If you have a contract then in any job you have to finish th…

O´Neill rejects Scotland to stay on as Northern Ireland boss

Northern Ireland manager Michael O Neill has rejected the opportunity to succeed Gordon Strachan as Scotland boss.

Strachan resigned after Scotland missed out on qualification for the 2018 World Cup, while Northern Ireland fell agonisingly short a month later – going down to a 1-0 aggregate loss in a play-off versus Switzerland.

It was a campaign that saw the former Shamrock Rovers manager s stock rise further, after leading his country to the last 16 of Euro 2016.

O Neill was tipped to take the reins with Scotland ahead of Wednesday s UEFA Nations League draw, with a four-year deal reported to be on the table.

But the 48-year-old released a statement on Monday confirming he had turned down the Scottish Football Association s approach.

Having g…